Monday, February 28, 2011

Case of the Mondays

Studying for this test, although my mind is elsewhere/

Trying to do my best, with the cards I was dealt here/

Fear....is just a four letter word we exaggerate /

Everybody hungry, though only some get up and grab a plate/

Hesitation affecting my fate/

this waiting feels like a weight, upon my shoulders/

Everything isn't how it seems, I'm gettin older/

I'm gettin wiser/

I'm gettin a little higher up in the sky where the stress cant find us/

Nothing to remind us of the negative/

see places in the world where girls basically pay to live!/

its sick, Independence was left out of their dictionary/

I see the world as something different, if only one day/

These are just some random thoughts I came across on a Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment